FinancialForce & Partners
Real-time financials for real-time business
Recent changes in the world of business have had a profound impact on the finance function. Companies are becoming more services-based, customer centricity is assuming greater importance, business agility is paramount, and technology-driven change has been significant. And all of this has been exacerbated by the COVID crisis.
In this webinar, we look at how the finance function has had to respond to these challenges. To move away from traditional accounting operations and embrace new ways of working, new partnerships and collaborations, new mindsets, and new tools to help deliver these new requirements.
We explore how the finance function needs a new and modern platform to underpin all of their activities; a Digital Office of Finance.
You will learn how a financial management ecosystem on the Salesforce cloud platform can help your business by:
- Delivering more automated, efficient, and compliant business processes
- Providing a high-quality source of data as the framework for more effective decision making
- Creating a platform for the future to support ongoing business change and the adoption of advanced technologies such as AI
- Andy Campbell, Solution Evangelist, FinancialForce
- Jake Estes, Solutions Engineer, Avalara
- Pierre Nouama, Head of Channel & Alliances, Asperato
- Elinor Tutcher, Business Development Manager, XCD HR
- Corey Bidmead, VP Global Channels, Vena Solutions
- Ciaran McCullagh, AVP Strategic Alliances EMEA, Conga