When: May 26, 2020 | 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
What's new with the leading analytics solution for finance and professional services? Built to support customers as they navigate changing market dynamics, the Spring 2020 Release of FinancialForce Analytics (powered by Salesforce Einstein) comes with a wealth of new features to help you discover key metrics, drive decisions, and continue supporting business success.
Join our special guest Eileen Genna (Vice President, Business Operations, Coleman Insights), along with our in-house experts Matt Byrne (Head of Analytics Development, FinancialForce) and Joe Thomas (Global Analytics Evangelist, FinancialForce) as they review the latest dashboards and enhancements to FinancialForce Analytics, including:
- Improved financial statements using Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Increased support for budgeting and forecasting within the CFO dashboard
- Powerful new dashboards, including Deferred Revenue Forecasting and Reporting, Predictive Project Burnup Analysis, and an improved "As of" Aging Dashboard
We'll reserve time at the end for live Q&A so that you can pose your questions directly to the product managers driving product vision and development for FinancialForce Analytics & Reporting.
Can’t attend? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a recording of the webinar.
- Eileen Genna, Vice President, Business Operations, Coleman Insights
- Matt Byrne, Head of Analytics Development, FinancialForce
- Joe Thomas, Global Analytics Evangelist, FinancialForce