The Digital Office of Finance - A Roadmap for Business Transformation
Recent changes in the world of business have had a profound impact on the finance function. Companies are becoming more services based, customer centricity is assuming greater importance, business agility is paramount and technology driven change has been significant.
In this Webinar we look at how the finance function has had to move away from traditional accounting operations and embrace new ways of working, new partnerships and collaborations, and new tools in order to respond to these changes in the world of business. We explore how the finance function needs a new and modern platform to underpin all of their activities; a Digital Office of Finance.
You will hear from FinancialForce and our partners at Asperato, Avalara, Conga, and Vena Solutions as they explore how a financial management ecosystem on the Salesforce cloud platform can help your business by:
- Delivering more automated, efficient and compliant business processes
- Providing a high quality source of data as the framework for more effective decision making
- Creating a platform for the future to support ongoing business change and the adoption of advanced technologies such as AI
- Pierre Nouama, Head of Channel & Alliances, Asperato
- Evan Owens, Strategic Alliance Manager, Avalara
- Ciaran McCullagh, AVP Strategic Alliances, Conga
- Chris Osbourne, Product Evangelist, FinancialForce
- Corey Bidmead, VP Global Channels, Vena Solutions
Can’t attend the webinar? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording.