For professional services firms, global growth and prosperity have given way to fear and uncertainty based on the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and its impact on markets. But this is just the latest in tectonic shifts requiring services organizations to carefully organize and formulate clear, strategic plans and investments.
Join Jeanne Urich (Managing Director, SPI Research) as she reviews findings from the newly published 2020 Professional Services Maturity™ Benchmark Report and interviews leaders from the top 5% of more than 500 professional services organizations on how they are navigating today’s business challenges to drive growth in 2020 and beyond.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The top trends impacting services organizations in 2020
- How the best services firm prioritize integrated business applications, predictable business operations, and other best practices
- How Coveo, Guidewire Software, Navis, and VFP Consulting leverage Salesforce and FinancialForce to beat the competition
- Jeanne Urich, Managing Director, SPI Research
- Austin Rohr, Global Solutions Evangelist, FinancialForce
- Alain Bouchard, Vice President, Professional Services and Technical Support, Coveo
- Michael Polelle, Chief Delivery Officer, Guidewire Software
- Christian Weinbrenner, Vice President Global Professional Services, Navis
- Stephanie Picardi, CEO, VFP Consulting