FinancialForce welcome you to attend our Tech Sector morning briefing ‘Helping B2B Technology Companies to Grow and be More Profitable’.
Thursday 28th November. Sadler's Wells Theatre, London.
This Tech Sector thought leadership event will start with our Keynote speaker Sue Daley from techUK will discuss the current business environment and technologies such as AI and The Cloud.
This will be followed by FinancialForce, XCD and Salesforce showcasing how tech businesses run best in the cloud, taking you on a journey spanning all areas of the business. They will demonstrate how the latest Marketing, Sales, Financial, HR and Service Delivery applications work together seamlessly for tech organisations that are operating in an environment of constant change and growth.
Finally we will hear a case study from Stephen Horrocks, CFO at Methods, discussing what it is like to run a technology business in the cloud.
What you will learn:
- The benefits of the cloud as Technology companies strive to grow in competitive environments
- How to drive customer centricity: Essential for organisations looking to increase satisfaction levels and improve win rates
- How service delivery can be transformed and deliver increased profitability & improved resource utilisation levels
- How to ensure that organisations have the right people, in the right place, at the right time to deliver successful projects
- How the unique financial challenges in the sector including billing, revenue recognition, and analytics can be managed and deliver business wide value
- Real life customer experience highlighting the challenges, learnings and benefits of migrating to the cloud
This morning event is a must for leaders and managers in technology oriented businesses of 40+ employees. If you work in areas such as software development, SaaS platform, IT Services or technology consulting then this event is for you.
Please complete the form to confirm your place. We look forward to seeing you there!